Narra X only accepts online submissions in electronic format. All new manuscripts must be submitted through Narra X website. Please follow the following steps to submit your manuscript:
- Register yourself for free by clicking on register on the top and create a user profile with a desired username and mandatory details. On submission of the information, you will receive an email confirming your registration along with the 'Password'.
- Click "Log In" on the main navigation menu at the top of the journal screen to open the login page.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields (e-mailed to you at the time of registration).
- Submit the manuscript by following the instructions provided on the screen.
- Revised manuscripts can be uploaded online using the same log in.
- If you have any problems in submission of your manuscript, please send us an email at: email@example.com
- By submitting a manuscript online, the author agrees to the following:
- The work is original and free from plagiarism.
- It has neither been published, nor is it not under consideration for publication at another journal.
- All authors are aware of the authorship order. The corresponding author shall be responsible in case of dispute.
- Conflict of interest' if any, must be explicitly stated at the end of the manuscript.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- The submission file is prepared in Microsoft Word and the text is single-spaced with a 12-point font
Title page and manuscript body are prepared in one file.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- A cover letter with 3 recommeded reviewers is prepared